About Solstice Senior Living at Corpus Christi.
Discover a laidback beach Solstice Senior Living Community, on the southside of Corpus Christi. The lovely campus, complete with a pool, is minutes from Oso Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. Nearby you will find the Christus Spohn Health Care System, Restaurants, Shopping at La Palmera mall and more. Cultural attractions include the Texas State Aquarium, U.S.S. Lexington, Whataburger field, Harbor Play House, Aurora Theatre, Corpus Christi Museum of Science & History and the South Texas Botanical Gardens. You’ll explore new hobbies and celebrate close friendships while living the lifestyle of leisure at Solstice Senior Living. A spacious Library, Activities Room, Gym, Billiard Lounge, Living Room and Club House are available to play host to life-enriching activities like water aerobics, poker, zumba and bingo. Outside, play fetch with your furry friend on the lawn or read by the pool. We’re the carefree retirement community you’ve been looking for. Schedule a visit today.
Need some extra care? We partner with home-duty, personal care professionals and home-care agencies to offer assistance with activities of daily living, like medication reminders, shower assist and more. You can stay in our community even if your care needs change.
The joy of an all-inclusive lifestyle is writing just one check a month and having life's daily details taken care of for you. Here are some of the things your Solstice
experience will include:
- Weekly Housekeeping - Hassle free lifestyle
- Utilities Included (Excluding Phone, Internet) - No more surprising bills
- Fitness Programming - Promote a healthy lifestyle
- Various Activity Spaces - The whole community is your residence. Including an outdoor pool
- Scheduled Transportation - Let us do the driving
- Pet Friendly - Because your best friend may have fur
- Restaurant Style Dining - dining elevated to its finest
- Private Dining Room - continue family traditions
- Beauty Salon - always look your best
- Worship Center - continue your spiritual and religious well-being
- Kitchenettes - a place to keep your favorite treats
- A variety of spacious floor plans with spacious closets
- Personalized home health care – assistance with activities of daily living